Ana Antunes -- Interior Designer

Ana Antunes is an interior designer and television producer.  For years she produced the only home design/makeover show in Portugal.  While producing, she started stepping in as a regular designer on the show and now has her own interior design business.  I found her incredibly fabulous work on a blog (can't remember which) and I'm so happy I did.  It's very interesting and inspiring to see what talented designers outside the US are doing.  



This beautiful table image is from a Christmas photo shoot she did for a magazine in Portugal.


This fantastic room and all of the below images are from a project she did in July for her TV show.















What do you think?  I'm crazy for her brilliant use of color.  She has such a clean look, doesn't she?  I'll be sharing more of Ana's work as it's too gorgeous to keep to myself!


Popular posts from this blog

Blue and White Monday: Art

Blue and White Monday: Curb Appeal

2014 Fall One Room Challenge || Final Week